Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, pounded 1/4 inch thick
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 slices bacon, crisp cooked,crumbled
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or vegetable oil
- 1 jar Ragu hearty robusto pasta sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 8 ounces linguine, cooked and drained
- Evenly top each chicken breast half with cheese and bacon.
- Roll up and secure with wooden toothpicks.
- Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat and brown chicken, turning occasionally.
- Stir in Ragu Pasta Sauce and broth.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- To serve, arrange chicken and sauce over hot linguine or spaghetti.
- Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh basil or parsley.
This was delicious! I served it to guests and everybody loved it. Very nice with a salad too. This recipe is one to keep.