Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 283.49 g can prepared pizza crust
- 177.44 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 177.44 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 340.19 g jar salsa
- sour cream (optional)
- On a ungreased baking sheet, roll the dough into a 12-inch circle.
- On one half of dough, sprinkle cheeses and bacon to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Fold dough over filling; pinch edges to seal.
- Bake at 425 for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.
My family LOVED this stromboli. I used Dominick's Basic Pizza Dough and instead of salsa and sour cream, I used Easy Homemade Pizza Sauce for dipping. My pizza crust was probably more like 14 oz., so I upped the cheeses to a cup each and used 7-8 slices of bacon. Came out perfect! Thanks much!