1/1 Photo of Bacon Cheese Stromboli
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a ungreased baking sheet, roll the dough into a 12-inch circle.
- 2On one half of dough, sprinkle cheeses and bacon to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- 3Fold dough over filling; pinch edges to seal.
- 4Bake at 425 for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Serve with salsa and sour cream.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Cheese Stromboli
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.3
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 58.1 mg
- Sodium 1058.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 14.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust