Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Nice simple side dish.
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup shredded five cheese blend
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix dressing, cheese and bacon bits in large bowl. Add potatoes; toss lightly.
- Spoon into lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish; cover with foil.
- Bake 40 minutes. Remove foil; bake an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with parsley.