- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons homemade gourmet BLT seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, diced
- 8 ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Press each biscuit into the side and bottom of a greased muffin tin; Set aside.
- Beat together first 5 ingredients with an electric mixer. Stir in cheese. Spoon filling into each biscuit "cup", making sure none spills over the edges.
- Bake for 22 minutes or until filling is set and biscuits are golden-brown. Cool slightly before serving.