1/1 Photo of Bacon Cheese Puff Appetizers
Melt in your mouth appetizers that keep you going back for more. You could probably even mix some cheese in this...really simple. Found this while looking for appetizers. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375*.
- 2In a small bowl, mix all your ingredients well, except for the refrigerator roll dough.
- 3Separate rolls into 4 rectangles and press the perforations to seal.
- 4Cut in 1/2 lengthwise then crosswise to make 8 squares each.
- 5Stretch slightly and with a spoon take a small amount of the filling.
- 6Put it in the center of the square then seal around the filling to make a ball.
- 7Place on lightly greased cookie sheet and bake 10 to 13 min or until lightly brown.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Cheese Puff Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.7
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 125.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 1.9 g