Melt in your mouth appetizers that keep you going back for more. You could probably even mix some cheese in this...really simple. Found this while looking for appetizers. Enjoy!
- Preheat the oven to 375*.
- In a small bowl, mix all your ingredients well, except for the refrigerator roll dough.
- Separate rolls into 4 rectangles and press the perforations to seal.
- Cut in 1/2 lengthwise then crosswise to make 8 squares each.
- Stretch slightly and with a spoon take a small amount of the filling.
- Put it in the center of the square then seal around the filling to make a ball.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheet and bake 10 to 13 min or until lightly brown.