- 1 lb sliced bacon
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons diced pimentos (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon, saving about 1/4 cup of drippings.
- Crumble bacon, reserving 4 or 5 strips for the top of dish.
- Saute onion in remaining drippings.
- Add cheese soup, milk, worcestershire sauce and mustard; mix well and heat through.
- Stir in the bacon, macaroni, shredded cheese and pimiento.
- Place in casserole dish.
- Top with remaining strips of bacon.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 25 minutes.