Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Bacon cheese fries
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen french fries
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ranch salad dressing
- Cook French fries as package directs.
- Place fries on a broiler-proof dish or platter.
- Sprinkle with cheese, onions, and bacon.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with ranch dressing.
These were easy to make. Next time I would add some more seasoning to the fries before topping them. I did add some salt but they seemed a bit bland. We didn't like them dipped in ranch.