Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Bacon cheese fries
Make and share this Bacon Cheese Fries recipe from Food.com.
- Cook French fries as package directs.
- Place fries on a broiler-proof dish or platter.
- Sprinkle with cheese, onions, and bacon.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with ranch dressing.
These were easy to make. Next time I would add some more seasoning to the fries before topping them. I did add some salt but they seemed a bit bland. We didn't like them dipped in ranch.