Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great snack or appetizer
- 1 cup swiss cheese, grated
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon onion, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 10 slices bread, crust removed
- Combine all ingredients except bread.
- Spread mixture over the bread slices and cut into triangles (or any shape you like).
- Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes.
- (These may be frozen also.).
These little appetizers are really good. I made them according to directions, with no changes. I will be making them again to freeze for the holidays. They were easy to make and very tasty. Thanks for sharing this recipe.