Recipe by ~SarahBeth~
Perfect for tailgating and game-day parties! The blue cheese gives a nice tang! Posted as written. Serve with a variety pack of crackers. I have not tried this warm yet -- but this fall I will try it warmed up in my mini-crock pot and update then! Cook time of two hours is the time to chil the dip after it is made.
Top Review by Deantini
This dip got rave reviews; I really don't like blue cheese so I did not try it. My husband thought it was absolutely amazing. I made as written without any substitutions. I served it cold. Made for Went to the Market tag
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled blue cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons diced onions
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- blue cheese, crumbles (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Process first 5 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Stir in half of bacon. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with remaining bacon.
- Garnish with parsley and crumbles, if desired.