1 hr 10 mins
sage, rosemary, and tyme's Note:
My Private Note
9 by 5 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (8 ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs, toasted
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 (3 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2In a large bowl, combine the ground chuck and next 8 ingredients, mixing well.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the ketchup and mustard. Stir 1/4 cup ketchup mixture into meat mixture, reserving remaining ketchup mixture.
- 4Press meat mixture into a 9 by 5 by 3-inch loaf pan, or shape into a loaf and place on a rack in a broiler pan. Spread remaining ketchup mixture over loaf.
- 5Bake 40 minutes. Top with French fried onions; bake another 10 to 15 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon-Cheese-Burger Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (1077 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3266.1
- Calories from Fat 2232
- Total Fat 248.0 g
- Saturated Fat 102.6 g
- Cholesterol 1125.3 mg
- Sodium 6375.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 28.1 g
- Protein 189.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: