Recipe by Spit In Soup
Delicious and low carb - This can be packaged in plastic containers for meals quickly microwaved over the next 3-5 days. Great for lunch - don't freeze, not so good that way.
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 small chopped onion
- 4 slices crisp-cooked bacon, chopped in bits
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Brown hamburger in skillet with onion. Drain well of any excess grease.
- Remove and mix in bowl with bacon pieces, breaking up any larger clumps with a fork or pastry mixer until you have a fine mix and press into the bottom of a deep-dish pie pan.
- Set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in mixer bowl and whip well.
- Pour mixture over beef "crust" and bake 40-45 minutes until top is browned and "set".
- Cool and enjoy!