1/1 Photo of Bacon Cheese Breakfast Casserole
My brother made this for everyone the morning after Thanksgiving. Delicious served with a side of fruit salad or fried potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 loaf French bread, cubed
- 4 ounces gruyere cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- 2Cover bottom with bread, sprinkle with cheeses, bacon and scallions.
- 3Beat together eggs through cayenne pepper until foamy. Pour over bread, cheese, bacon and scallion mixture.
- 4Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- 5Remove foil and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 6Bake uncovered for 30 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Cheese Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 530.5
- Calories from Fat 342
- Total Fat 38.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 284.2 mg
- Sodium 789.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 25.1 g