Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Not sure exactly where it came from...Just made it the one day and been making it since. Easy meal to make and tastes good.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 14 ounces of shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- Mix ground beef with desired spices in a mixing bowl.
- Take Reynolds tinware and line the bottom with halves of the canned biscuits.
- Next level with Monterrey Jack Cheese, bacon and ground beef.
- next layer with top halves of canned biscuits.
- Repeat above steps so there are Two layers.
- Next cover with Reynolds wrap and cook for 60 minutes.
the recipe didn't indicate if you are to pre cook the hamburger and the bacon before layering. Seems like it would be a greasy mess if you assemble it raw. Just say'in.