Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious blend of cheeses, bacon, green onions, and nuts all topped with strawberry jam. The sweet and savory is absolutely perfect!
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 cup pecans, diced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- strawberry jam
- Mix all ingredients except strawberry jam. Form into ball (or whatever shape you like). Spread strawberry jam over top.
Just loved this! Savory and sweet, salty and creamy, it is PERFECT! I reduced the recipe, to make half, and just can't wait to make it again! Going into my Best of 2012 cookbook! Thanks for sharing, fakeginger!