Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe will make 1 large or 2 small cheese balls. Serve with your favorite crackers.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 10 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, diced
- Mix cream cheese and Miracle Whip together with electric mixer.
- Add all other ingredients and mix by hand.
- Shape into 1 large or 2 small cheese balls and refrigerate for about 3-4 hours.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.
with the addition of fresh garlic and Tabasco sauce, this was thoroughly enjoyed, I may give this a try with the addition of some sour cream also next time, thanks Lainey!
I made this into a spread instead of a ball...ok they didnt give me time to make it into a ball. My brother inhaled this at Xmas....he said asked for the recipe...he makes a cheese ball at New Years. I sprinkled my crisp bacon on it but it was really salty so we mixed it into the spread which balanced it out nicely. It was a lovely appie to enjoy sitting around visiting Xmas night. Since I have printed the recipe off twice now for mom and my brother I will say its a keeper. Thanks a bunch.
Tremendous! The only substitute I dared to make on this awesome little recipe was to use 1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese instead of the parmesan and only because I'm crazy about cheddar cheese in cheese balls. The end result was so lovely and colorful as well as absolutely delicious! We served it with Ritz Crackers. My husband and I keep going back to snack on it even now. This is going to be my #1 cheese ball recipe-it is AMAZING! Thank you so much!!!