- 8 slices bacon, cut in 1/2
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese, sharp
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Slice bacon in half.
- Cut cheese into small cubes.
- Sprinkle cubes with a dash of cayenne pepper.
- Wrap bacon around each cheese cube and seure with a tooth pick.
- Place on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper or in a oven proof glass dish.
- Broil for 5 minutes,turning over after 3 minutes or until cheese starts to melt and bacon is cooked to your liking.
- Garnish with a cherry tomato.