- 3 slices bacon
- 2 slices rye bread, toasted
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons salad dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 large tomatoes, sliced
- 3 slices swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bacon on microwave rack in glass dish.
- Cover loosely and microwave until crisp, 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes.
- Spread toast with mayonnaise; sprinkle with dill.
- Place toast slices on serving plate; top with tomato and cheese slices.
- Crumble bacon and sprinkle over top.
- Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until cheese begins to melt, 30 to ninty seconds.