1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
I got the idea for a stuffed meatloaf from Shaye on the site; however, as mine evolved it became a whole different animal (or loaf if you will). I have to give Shaye credit for the technique!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups fresh spinach (I use prewashed salad mix)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 10 slices turkey bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, light (softened)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2For filling:.
- 3Heat olive oil over medium high heat.
- 4Add spinach and garlic. Cook until spinach is wilted. Transfer to a cutting board. When cool, chop the spinach.
- 5Combine chopped spinach, cooked turkey bacon, sharp cheddar cheese, and softened cream cheese.
- 6Set filling aside.
- 7For loaf:.
- 8Combine ground turkey, egg, green peppers, zucchini, cheddar French-fried onions (crushed), Worcestershire sauce, mustard, ketchup, salt and pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes if using.
- 9In a wax paper lined, 9 x 13 pan, pat out the turkey mixture.
- 10Top with the filling mixture.
- 11Roll jelly-roll style.
- 12Seal the ends.
- 13Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes until browned.
- 14Let sit for about five minutes.
- 15Slice and serve.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon, Cheese, and Spinach Stuffed Turkey Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.2
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 164.5 mg
- Sodium 866.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 30.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cheddar french-fried onions