1/1 Photo of Bacon Cheddar Waffles
Happy Hippie's Note:
Another 5-star waffle recipe found on Mr.Breakfast.com I'm on a search for great waffle recipes to use with my new waffle iron. Trying to get them all into one place for easy access -- in my case, that would be Zaar, my home away from home, LOL! Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, beat 1 egg.
- 2Add: milk, sour cream, melted butter or margarine
- 3Stir in Bisquick baking mix, mix well.
- 4Fold in: cooked and crumbled bacon strips and cheddar cheese
- 5Spoon batter onto a hot waffle iron.
- 6Close waffle iron and cook until golden brown. (Will be done when steaming stops -- 4-5 minutes).
- 7Serve drizzled with: maple syrup OR fruit-flavored syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Cheddar Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 576.5
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37.0 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 125.2 mg
- Sodium 1039.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 17.2 g