Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from the Sunday coupons.
- 8 ounces wisconsin cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup finely shredded wisconsin sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped well drained sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (to taste)
- new york style brand assorted bagel chips or pita chips
- Combine wisconsin cream cheese and milk in medium bowl; mix well.
- Stir in sharp cheddar cheese, tomatoes, green onion and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
- Transfer to serving dish.
- Serve with bagel crisps.
- Note: Smoked or plain wisconsin gouda, swiss, or muenster may be substituted for cheddar, if desired.