1/4 Photos of Bacon, Cheddar, Sour Cream and Chive, Twice Baked Potatoes
1 hr 15 mins
Donna Luckadoo's Note:
Potato Lover's Beware! One Word, "Delicious"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup bacon bits (real Bacon)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip or 1/3 cup salad dressing
- 1/2 cup sweet onion (diced very fine)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted garlic (or you can use Garlic Salt)
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1Wrap potatoes in foil and bake in a 400* oven for 45-60 minutes. When potatoes are done, unwrap and let them cool.
- 2When potatoes have completely cooled, slice them in half, and with a small spoon; gently remove the center and you should have a potato boat.
- 3Place scooped out potatoes in a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients, mixing well.
- 4Reserve a handful of shredded cheese for the topping.
- 5Using a spoon fill the boats with the mashed mixture and top with the reserved cheese.
- 6Bake on 375* for 10-15 minute then on broil, watching closely so they do not burn until the cheese is slightly browned.
- 7Top Potato Boats with sour cream and more chives (optional of course), and Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon, Cheddar, Sour Cream and Chive, Twice Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.2
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.7 mg
- Sodium 200.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g