From The Brickhouse Inn Bed and Breakfast Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. Good, fun way to make an omelet. Obviously, you can play with ingredients from ham, sausage, potatoes, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Generously grease foil with cooking spray.
- Place foil in bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Whisk together flour, milk, butter and eggs until smooth.
- Pour carefully into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with bacon.
- Bake until eggs are set 15 to 18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with cheese.
- Starting at narrow end of pan and using foil to lift roll the omelet. Wrap with foil and return to warm oven for a few minutes. when ready to serve slice into 1 or 1 1/2 inch slices.
Very easy to put together. I halved the recipe and used an 8 x 8-inch pan. I took the advice of a previous reviewer and added black pepper, but it still was a bit lacking in flavor. Garlic powder and/or onion of some kind in the egg mix, maybe? But a good, basic starter recipe, and I will experiment with it, because it is so easy and quick for a week night supper!
This was real easy to make, and it was good, but something I think was missing. The DS enjoyed it, and so did one of my kids, so we got a split decision here. Will make again .