1/1 Photo of Bacon Cheddar Rolled Omelet
From The Brickhouse Inn Bed and Breakfast Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. Good, fun way to make an omelet. Obviously, you can play with ingredients from ham, sausage, potatoes, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Generously grease foil with cooking spray.
- 3Place foil in bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 4Whisk together flour, milk, butter and eggs until smooth.
- 5Pour carefully into prepared pan.
- 6Sprinkle with bacon.
- 7Bake until eggs are set 15 to 18 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with cheese.
- 9Starting at narrow end of pan and using foil to lift roll the omelet. Wrap with foil and return to warm oven for a few minutes. when ready to serve slice into 1 or 1 1/2 inch slices.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Cheddar Rolled Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.7
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 369.8 mg
- Sodium 924.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 31.2 g