Recipe by ChefDLH
This recipe is one for a spreadable cracker topper, thick dip or vegetable topper. It is strong in flavor but yummy. I give brand names on this because it does make a difference. Please sub in like items if you cannot find these as written but it may change the recipe. It is fast, easy and delicious. My guests and family enjoyed it. It seems like you spent a long time on it but it throws together quickly. Adapted from original from Brandi Lewellen. Enjoy ChefDLH
- 16 ounces daisy sour cream
- 8 ounces kraft finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces hormel real bacon bits
- 1 ounce Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing (dry packet)
- no salt Nabisco Triscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, ranch dressing packet, cheese and real bacon bits.
- Mix well.
- Serve on crackers, on or with vegetables or with chips. No salt triscuits work best or no or low sodium crackers or chips as the dip is plenty salty.