Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 22 mins
This recipe came from the Pampered Chef Cookbook Kids in the Kitchen, It's something simple that my kids love putting together
- preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly spray a small baking tin with vegetable oil spray.
- seperate dough into 8 inch rolls.
- cut each roll into quarters.
- In a bowl mix cheese, bacon bits and ranch.
- toss each piece of dough into mixture until coated.
- place each piece, slightly overlapping into baker.
- ae 22 minutes or until top is golden brown.
It was okay, but the ranch mix stayed dry. Maybe it needed butter.