- 1 (11 ounce) package dinner rolls, dough
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly spray a small baking tin with vegetable oil spray.
- seperate dough into 8 inch rolls.
- cut each roll into quarters.
- In a bowl mix cheese, bacon bits and ranch.
- toss each piece of dough into mixture until coated.
- place each piece, slightly overlapping into baker.
- ae 22 minutes or until top is golden brown.