This recipe came from the Pampered Chef Cookbook Kids in the Kitchen, It's something simple that my kids love putting together
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 375.
- 2Lightly spray a small baking tin with vegetable oil spray.
- 3seperate dough into 8 inch rolls.
- 4cut each roll into quarters.
- 5In a bowl mix cheese, bacon bits and ranch.
- 6toss each piece of dough into mixture until coated.
- 7place each piece, slightly overlapping into baker.
- 8ae 22 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pull Apart Bread
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.9
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.8 mg
- Sodium 244.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix