Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is everyone in my house's favorite summertime salad. It's just as good if you use your favorite pasta instead of potatoes. :) Cooking time includes chilling.
- 2 lbs red potatoes, washed and chopped into 1 inch cubes
- 4 eggs, hard boiled & chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (5/8 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup bacon, pieces (I use Hornell real bacon pieces)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- salt & pepper
- Boil the potatoes until tender and rinse under cold water. Mix the mayo, ranch dressing mix and mustard until blended. Combine the remaining ingredients and chill.