Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Got these off the web and they are fantastic! 5 ingredients
Make and share this Bacon Cheddar Ranch Crack Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 (16 ounce) containers sour cream (or two regular sour cream and 1 bacon cheddar sour cream)
- 3 (1 ounce) packets ranch dip mix
- 3 (3 ounce) packets bacon bits (like oscar meyer)
- 2 (28 ounce) packages frozen shredded hash browns
- Mix first four ingredients, then mix in hash browns. Hash browns can be frozen or thawed. This recipe can be frozen and cooked later. Bake at 400 for 45-60 minute. Does a very full 9x13 in pan.
I just made this dish for a party i'm going to tonite an i sampled it Oh wow is all i can say very good easy to make im sure u will love this