Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the first time I made these burgers, I knew they were going to be a hit! Enjoy!
Make and share this Bacon Cheddar Ranch Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 12 slices cooked bacon
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing (optional)
- Combine ground beef, cheddar cheese, and 4 crumbled slices of the bacon into a bowl. Mix together lightly. Form the meat mixture into balls and gently flatten into patties of desired thickness.
- Lightly grease a frying pan with olive (or vegetable) oil and place the patties into the pan. Cook both sides until the patties are golden brown
- Take the cooked patties out of the pan and place on a plate with paper towels to drain the grease. Place the chopped mushrooms into the warm pan and fry them until they are golden brown.
- Toast your hamburger buns on medium heat in the toaster oven or place on grill. Then, spread ranch dressing on one side of the bun. Take the drained patties and place on the bun. Place 2 slices of the cooked bacon on top of the burger, along with the fried mushrooms. You can also top with additional cheese if desired.
Wonderful burgers. I forgot to add the ranch dressing. I know it would have been so good. But they were still great with mustard and ketchup. We added a slice of cheddar cheese. The patties had a great taste. Thanks Chef :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game