1/2 Photos of Bacon Cheddar Ranch Burgers!
I made up this recipe last night on a whim, and boy were they good!! We didn't have any buns and just ate them on toasted bread! (Didn't matter, they were awesome!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs lean hamburger
- 1 (1 ounce) packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 6 tablespoons barbecue sauce, more if needed and see note
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 3 slices marbled cheddar cheese
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 3 slices tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons prepared creamy ranch salad dressing
- 3 hamburger buns, lightly toasted
- 1In bowl, mix together the hamburger and dressing mix packet well.
- 2Shape into 3 patties, set in fridge to chill and firm up.
- 3Meanwhile, in large frying pan, cook bacon sprinkling with the pepper on both sides, drain grease saving 1-2 Tbl.
- 4Set bacon aside wrapped in paper towel.
- 5Fry hamburgers in same pan with a little bacon grease til done.
- 6Coat with bbq sauce, top with cheddar slices, cover, heat til cheese is melted. Place on bottom buns, top with bacon, onion, lettuce and tomato.
- 7Mix the prepared dressing with the mayo and spread on top buns, place on top.
- 8*Note: I always use Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce. Other bbq sauces might not work well.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Cheddar Ranch Burgers!
Serving Size: 1 (523 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1180.5
- Calories from Fat 726
- Total Fat 80.7 g
- Saturated Fat 28.8 g
- Cholesterol 237.0 mg
- Sodium 1698.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 66.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix