Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Great for breakfast, brunch or dinner!
- 5 -6 slices cooked bacon
- 3 -4 green onions, chopped
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- cayenne pepper
- 1 pie shell
- Crumble bacon in to the bottom of the pie shell.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the bacon.
- Saute green onions in bacon grease and sprinkle over cheese.
- Beat eggs, half& half& milk together, then add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into the pie shell and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
This was SO good, it's now our forever Christmas-morning recipe!
Excellent!! I used left over sliced variety of cheeses from a cracker tray from the previous nights party. It was delicious. I also added extra egg because I had deep dish pie crust. I am making it again this weekend!
AMAZING best quiche I've had or made hands down!! 100% my go to recipe for quiche now! Love love love!!!