1/2 Photos of Bacon Cheddar Puffs
These make yummy appetizers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine milk and butter in medium saucepan.
- 2Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until utter is melted and mixture is simmering.
- 3Add flour, stir until mixture forms a ball.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Beat in 1 egg at a time until mixture is smooth.
- 6Stir in remaining ingredients; mix well.
- 7Drop heaping teaspoons of mixture onto greased baking sheet.
- 8Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 25 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- 9Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Cheddar Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.2
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 34.5 mg
- Sodium 81.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g