Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These make yummy appetizers.
Make and share this Bacon Cheddar Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- Combine milk and butter in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until utter is melted and mixture is simmering.
- Add flour, stir until mixture forms a ball.
- Remove from heat.
- Beat in 1 egg at a time until mixture is smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Drop heaping teaspoons of mixture onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 25 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
This recipe was a big hit. DH told me to remove the plate in front of him cause he would ate them all LOL And I made half the recipe. I didn't use garlic salt, so I used just a hint of garlic powder. Thanks Lainey :) Made for Holiday tag
I made exactly as directed and they are indeed yummy little snacks! I think I'll add some chopped green onion next time for a little added flavor. Thanks Lainey!
I followed the recipe exactly as the instructions say, and the mixture ended up like a runny batter. I knew this wouldn't hold up as teaspoons on the baking pan, and I was right. I even tried to refrigerate the mixture to make it more like a dough before I baked the second batch, and that still didn't work. The flavor was good, but the consistency was not as it should have been. I was concerned about adding too much extra flour to thicken it up, because I didn't want to lose the flavor. If anyone else has tried this recipe, do you have any tips for me?