Recipe by Lainey6605
These make yummy appetizers.
Top Review by Boomette
This recipe was a big hit. DH told me to remove the plate in front of him cause he would ate them all LOL And I made half the recipe. I didn't use garlic salt, so I used just a hint of garlic powder. Thanks Lainey :) Made for Holiday tag
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt or 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk and butter in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until utter is melted and mixture is simmering.
- Add flour, stir until mixture forms a ball.
- Remove from heat.
- Beat in 1 egg at a time until mixture is smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Drop heaping teaspoons of mixture onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 25 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.