Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Ranch dressing perks up a crowd-pleasing, cheesy crescent appetizer. These are easy and delicious!
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled (you can use real bacon bits)
- 1⁄2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- Heat oven to 350°F Unroll dough and separate into 2 long rectangles; press each into 12x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Spread dressing over each rectangle to edges. Sprinkle each with bacon, Cheddar cheese and onions.
- Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices; place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
Yummy and so easy. My kids liked them with extra ranch dip.
I made these using my recipe#136121 in place of the refrigerated as a trial-run for the holidays, they are certain to be a huge hit at my get togethers, thanks Little Bee!...Kitten:)
Very good. I did one set with parmesan, blue cheese and bacon.