- 4 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup crushed reduced-fat butter-flavored cracker
- 1⁄3 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 slices turkey bacon, strips cut in half
- 8 teaspoons shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the egg whites, crackers, 1/3 cup cheese, onion, salt and pepper.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into four small loaves; placed in an ungreased 11 x 7" baking dish.
- Top each with a half strip of bacon.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.