Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Serve with pita chips, chopped veggies, what have you. Nice for parties and sports get-togethers.
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml sharp cheddar cheese, cold pack cheese food softened (I like Kaukauna brand)
- 3 slice bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 0.25 ml hot pepper sauce (I like Tabasco)
- Mix sour cream and cheese together in a bowl until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Chill before serving (several hours is best).
DH enjoyed this dip! We also used Kaukauna brand cheese, bacon bits, and dried parsley. Refrigerated overnight and served with Frito Scoops. Easy dip to make and next time will add fresh parsley. Made and reviewed for the Game Forums Please Review My Recipe tag game.