Recipe by Sue Lau
Serve with pita chips, chopped veggies, what have you. Nice for parties and sports get-togethers.
Top Review by lauralie41
DH enjoyed this dip! We also used Kaukauna brand cheese, bacon bits, and dried parsley. Refrigerated overnight and served with Frito Scoops. Easy dip to make and next time will add fresh parsley. Made and reviewed for the Game Forums Please Review My Recipe tag game.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, cold pack cheese food softened (I like Kaukauna brand)
- 3 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (I like Tabasco)