Recipe by SouthernMyst
These are so scrumptious! The bacon really adds something extra to your usual deviled egg.
- 12 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sour cream, to taste
- 1 green onion, chopped, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil and peel eggs.
- Cook bacon until evenly brown. Crumble and set aside.
- Cut eggs in half length-wise. Remove yolks to a small bowl. Mash egg yolks with mayo, bacon, and cheese.
- Stir in mustard. Add sour cream as needed to smooth mixture. Put mixture in a plastic bag, cut off corner, and pipe into egg white halves. Refrigerate until serving.