Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Great for parties, served with butter crackers --- I have left the Tabasco as optional I like to add it in for some heat, all amounts may be adjusted to taste.
Top Review by Mrs. DeVelopment
Oh how yummy! I forgot the tabasco and had to use dried parsley and was generous with the green onions! I used extra sharp cheddar and minced garlic that comes in the big jar. I split this into 2 cheese balls. One I topped with leftover bacon and the other I rolled in chopped walnuts. They were both awesome and my guests loved it. It is even better after the 2nd day. Thanks for another great one Kitten!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 lb grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 6 -8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (or to taste)
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup pimiento, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely minced
- Tabasco sauce (optional or adjust to taste)