Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was a very dangerous recipe for me--I could not stop eating it. Recipe courtesy of A Thrifty Mom. Serving size is estimated, but you may want to double the recipe if you dare.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (for outside of ball)
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped (you can use green onion or whatever you have)
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄3 cup bacon, crumbled and cooked
- Mix all items together except the additional 1 cup of cheddar cheese that you will use to roll the ball inches.
- With a spoon pull mixture toward middle of the bowl and try to form a ball.
- Then cover and place in refrigerator until chilled and firm.
- After it has chilled, it will be easier to work with.
- Roll the cheese mixture into a ball and roll in additional cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Roll until all sides are coated and press the cheese into the ball.
This is delish! But, we put in in the oven, even better hot!