A great Appetizer to have on hand. Great as a side dish for soup too.
Make and share this Bacon Cheddar Bites recipe from Food.com.
- Slice french bread into 1 inch slices.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spread 1-2 Tablespoons of topping onto each slice of bread.
- Lay slices on a cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 5-10 minutes or until topping is bubbling and starting to brown.
- OR TO MAKE AHEAD: flash freeze bread on a cookie sheet before baking; transfer to large freezer bag and label; bake from frozen on a cookie sheet for 10-15 minutes as above.