1/5 Photos of Bacon Cheddar Bites
* Pamela *'s Note:
A great Appetizer to have on hand. Great as a side dish for soup too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice french bread into 1 inch slices.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 3Spread 1-2 Tablespoons of topping onto each slice of bread.
- 4Lay slices on a cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 5-10 minutes or until topping is bubbling and starting to brown.
- 5OR TO MAKE AHEAD: flash freeze bread on a cookie sheet before baking; transfer to large freezer bag and label; bake from frozen on a cookie sheet for 10-15 minutes as above.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Cheddar Bites
Serving Size: 1 (1377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.7
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 16.5 mg
- Sodium 344.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: