Quick American pizza. Romano tomatoes are good in this recipe as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450F.
- 2In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until crisp, 5 to 6 minutes.
- 3Removed with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- 4Place unsplit pita breads, concave sides up on a baking sheeet.
- 5Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with basil.
- 6Divide onion, tomatoes, and bacon over pitas and sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Bake about 8 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- 8Grind pepper over pizza and cut into wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon, Cheddar, and Tomato Pita Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (527 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1712.6
- Calories from Fat 944
- Total Fat 104.9 g
- Saturated Fat 38.6 g
- Cholesterol 166.0 mg
- Sodium 2508.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 146.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.5 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 57.2 g