Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This came off the the side of a can of biscuits. A good brunch casserole.
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 count) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 cups cooked bacon (crumbled into little pieces)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sliced onion
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine sliced peppers, onion, cheese and bacon in a mixing bowl.
- Add milk, salt and pepper. Mix gently.
- Pour into a 9inch greased casserole dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with biscuits. Bake for an additional 11-13 minutes or until biscuits are done.
What a intresting and tasty recipe. We loved this and will be making it again . Thanks