Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I cant remember where i found this recipe, but im sure glad to have if. we have it at least once a fortnight. easy and quick and oh so good. enjoy!!
- Heat oil and saute bacon,onion and garlic over medium heat for 2 minutes. add mushrooms and saute till tender.
- pour in the wine or stock and heat, stirring until reduced slightly.
- blend in cream and simmer gently until slightly thickened.
- add cooked pasta to sauce in pan and toss through over low heat to warm through.
- serve with a sprinkling of parsley and parmesan cheese and a good grinding of black pepper.
Thanks for this recipe! I've been looking for a carbonara recipe without egg for so long!
Thanks for this recipie, I have always loved this dish and are now glad to have it on file! Will be making it very often.