Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and easy yummy side dish! Asparagus can be steamed instead of microwaved.
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup ranch dressing
- Cook bacon in nonskillet 3 to 5 mins, or until crisp, turning frequently. Drain bacon on paper towels. Discard fat from pan.
- Place asparagus in microwaveable casserole dish. Add water, Microwave on High on 4-5 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile add onions to skillet; cook and stir 5 minutes until tender, add ranch dressing.
- Drain asparagus; top with sauce and crumbled bacon.
YUMMY! I loved these asparagus! The used some pre-cooked bacon so this came together while my salmon baked. Made for PAC Spring '10