Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love asparagus and this is a tasty way to fix it. Recipe is from Kraft.
Make and share this Bacon & Caramelized-Onion Asparagus recipe from Food.com.
- Cook bacon in nonstick skillet 3-5 minutes or until crisp, turning frequently.
- Drain bacon on paper towels.
- Discard drippings from skillet; do not wash skillet.
- Place asparagus in microwaveable casserole or 10x4-inch dish.
- Add water.
- Microwave on high 4-5 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, add onions to skillet; cook and stir 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Stir in dressing.
- Drain asparagus; top with sauce and crumbled bacon.
Maybe I'm a purist...but I didn't like the ranch with the asparagus. I seem to be in the minority, so its probably just personal preference. Made for Gimme 5 Tag.
YUM! We loved this recipe! It was very, very tasty! Thanks, Lainey for another keeper!
Mmmmm, we want more! Fantastic asparagus recipe, wouldn't change a thing. Thanks for sharing the recipe. :)