1/2 Photos of Bacon & Caramelized-Onion Asparagus
I love asparagus and this is a tasty way to fix it. Recipe is from Kraft.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon in nonstick skillet 3-5 minutes or until crisp, turning frequently.
- 2Drain bacon on paper towels.
- 3Discard drippings from skillet; do not wash skillet.
- 4Place asparagus in microwaveable casserole or 10x4-inch dish.
- 5Add water.
- 6Microwave on high 4-5 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender.
- 7Meanwhile, add onions to skillet; cook and stir 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 8Stir in dressing.
- 9Drain asparagus; top with sauce and crumbled bacon.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon & Caramelized-Onion Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.0
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.1 mg
- Sodium 302.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: