Found this in a Food and Wine Magazine in my doctor's office. Posting for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Line two rimmed baking sheets with foil.
- 3Whisk sugar and chili powder together.
- 4Arrange bacon strips on foil and coat with chili sugar.
- 5Bake 20-25 minutes until carmelized and almost crisp.
- 6Transfer to a rack set over a sheet of foil. Cool completely. Serve.
- 7Note: This can be made earlier in the day. Store at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Candy
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.1
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.4 mg
- Sodium 71.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g