Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this in a Food and Wine Magazine in my doctor's office. Posting for safe keeping.
Make and share this Bacon Candy recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line two rimmed baking sheets with foil.
- Whisk sugar and chili powder together.
- Arrange bacon strips on foil and coat with chili sugar.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until carmelized and almost crisp.
- Transfer to a rack set over a sheet of foil. Cool completely. Serve.
- Note: This can be made earlier in the day. Store at room temperature.