Recipe by bmcnichol
Quick and easy side dish.
Top Review by teresas
02/10/2008 Quick, easy and delicious! This has a slight tang to it. Makes a great side dish. Update: I made this again and took a photo. I can't believe it took so long to prepare it again. Thanks for posting. :) I rated this again on 06/24/10...when I took the photo...well guess what...I'm back...and it was just as delicious! I can't believe no one else has tried this yet...any way today it 08/18/11 and I'm posting another photo...YUM!
- 6 slices bacon, strips diced
- 1 small head cabbage, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
- Remove to paper towels and drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
- Stir-fry cabbage in drippings for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic powder, salt, mustard and bacon.
- Cook and stir until heated through.