1/3 Photos of Bacon Burger Cheese Dogs
I created this recipe as my idea of what a bacon burger dog would be.I had heard about them on the Cosby tv show,but they never showed what they looked like.After I created this recipe I search the web and found recipes for bacon burger dogs,but they were made with hot dogs in the center.I think my version is very good and hope you will also.You can season meat as you like and use any cheese you prefer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix ground and cajan seasoning.
- 2Shape into eight square pattys.
- 3Place one stick of cheese in center of each patty,sealing well.
- 4Wrap bacon around each ,usind a toothpick to hold each end of bacon.
- 5You should have 8 hot dog shaped burger dogs with cheese in the middle and bacon spirled around the outside.
- 6Grill on bbq grill about15 minutes,until done.
- 7Serve in hotdog buns.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Burger Cheese Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.8
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 111.2 mg
- Sodium 399.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 27.9 g