1/1 Photo of Bacon Brussels Sprouts (Yum!)
Brussel Sprouts are very good for you, too bad they taste like feet! But this recipe will make them disappear! I hate cabbage and all of its cousins but i find myself sneaking forkfuls of these whenever i prepare them. YOu can use this exact same recipe for green beans too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice bacon strips and fry until crispy. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the bacon fat in the pan.
- 2Cut brussel sprouts in half and saute in the bacon fat until tender.
- 3Reduce heat and add vinegar.
- 4Toss to coat and taste for seasoning.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Sprinkle bacon bits on top before serving.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Brussels Sprouts (Yum!)
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.5
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 59.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 2.8 g