Recipe by hotdish
Brussel Sprouts are very good for you, too bad they taste like feet! But this recipe will make them disappear! I hate cabbage and all of its cousins but i find myself sneaking forkfuls of these whenever i prepare them. YOu can use this exact same recipe for green beans too!
Top Review by MoreWithLessMom
This gets a full five stars, it was my favorite dish for Thanksgiving. I had to add butter while I was cooking the sprouts, and I cooked them until they started to caramelize.
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice bacon strips and fry until crispy. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the bacon fat in the pan.
- Cut brussel sprouts in half and saute in the bacon fat until tender.
- Reduce heat and add vinegar.
- Toss to coat and taste for seasoning.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle bacon bits on top before serving.