Tina A's Note:
Yummy! This is a great dish to take to barbecues, football parties, pot lucks. **I have no idea the # of ounces, but you want the large size Ranch (not the jumbo, just large) and the regular package of penne pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon crisp & crumble. You don't want it to still be hot when you add it to pasta salad.
- 2Boil pasta according to package instructions.
- 3While pasta is boiling, cut broccoli into bite size florets.
- 4Rinse pasta in cold water & drain.
- 5In large mixing bowl combine pasta, broccoli, olives, ranch dressing to taste, crumbled bacon and salt & pepper.
- 6(grated chees & grated carrots are nice variations.).
- 7Chill before serving. I like to make it the day before I plan to serve it.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Broccoli Ranch Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.7
- Calories from Fat 408
- Total Fat 45.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 62.6 mg
- Sodium 1629.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 20.9 g